- Home Sidebar
- Trusted and Proven aircraft modelling,analysis and evaluation Software
- Collaborative team environment with embedded version control
- Proven acceleration in Design Cycle and reduced re-work
- Continue to use trusted legacy tools or aero models in any code base.
- Evaluate 10 times more design options in the same time frame with the same resources
- Use the very powerful 'sandbox' evaluation environment without any need to write code
- Use Simulink to build your flight control blocks and plug them straight in j2 software.
- j2 Pilot allows you to Fly your designs into any simulator platform
- Undertake trade-off and sensitivity analysis and re-fly the change with direct Pilot feedback.
- Use j2 software as an enhanced mission planning tool, identifying operational/ manouverability sensitivities.
Author Archives: admin
Cassidian, previously EADS, in Manching adopted the J2 Aircraft Dynamics Software in 2010 to increase the speed with which they could deliver detailed design analysis results and improve on the overall quality of the design process. The Goal Cassidian’s goal … Continue reading
Embraer Aircraft in Brasil recently adopted the J2 Aircraft Dynamics Software to enhance their Conceptual/Preliminary design process(CPD). The Embraer Company had their own ‘trusted’ aero modelling environment but was looking at how this internal design capability could be enhanced through the … Continue reading
J2 Aircraft Dynamics Ltd recently joined forces with EDM Ltd UK to launch a full 6-axis G seat into the Global G-seat Pilot Trainer market. This represents a significant advance in the use of Aerodynamic models to drive a complex … Continue reading
Friday 14th January 2011 For immediate issue Global aircraft manufacturer chooses Daresbury based j2 Download this Press Release as a PDF One of the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers, Embraer, has chosen j2 Aircraft Dynamics, based on the Daresbury Science and … Continue reading
Absolutely yes. It is a key tenet of J2 that you can still use your trusted tools and code whilst taking advantage of the powerful analytical and evaluation capabilities of J2. It also helps with any transition as you build … Continue reading