Yes, there is a complete version control and change control capability built into the j2 software. The j2 Universal Framework has a Microsoft SQL database at its core allowing for the complete raft of change and update traceabilty, user permissions, teams allocation, viewing/editing privaledges etc that you would expect when using a mature and powerful database toolset.
We're happy to answer your questions and help you find out more about our system:
- Trusted and Proven Design Software
- Collaborative team environment with embedded change and version control
- Accelerated Design Cycle
- Import and use your own trusted tools or aero models in any code base.
- Evaluate 10 times more design options in the same time frame with the same resources
- No need to write code anymore.
- Your flight control systems built in Simulink plug straight in j2 software.
- Fly your designs into any simulator platform
- Qualify change and re-fly using direct Pilot feedback.
- Use j2 software as an enhanced mission planning tool identifying operational/ manouverability sensitivities.