Absolutely yes. It is a key tenet of J2 that you can still use your trusted tools and code whilst taking advantage of the powerful analytical and evaluation capabilities of J2. It also helps with any transition as you build confidence and trust in j2 software quicker.
We're happy to answer your questions and help you find out more about our system:
- Trusted and Proven Design Software
- Collaborative team environment with embedded change and version control
- Accelerated Design Cycle
- Import and use your own trusted tools or aero models in any code base.
- Evaluate 10 times more design options in the same time frame with the same resources
- No need to write code anymore.
- Your flight control systems built in Simulink plug straight in j2 software.
- Fly your designs into any simulator platform
- Qualify change and re-fly using direct Pilot feedback.
- Use j2 software as an enhanced mission planning tool identifying operational/ manouverability sensitivities.