The document attached provides an insight into a typical model build process using the j2 Universal Tool-Kit. Whilst this process is an example only, it can be flexed to accommodate any data from any source to provide one of the most powerful model build tools commercially available in the market. The complete integration from core model build through simulation into flight test data flight matching makes the j2 Universal Tool-Kit a unique proposition.
- j2 Diary of Beechcraft King Air B200 Build Factsheet (.PDF)
We're happy to answer your questions and help you find out more about our system:
- Trusted and Proven Design Software
- Collaborative team environment with embedded change and version control
- Accelerated Design Cycle
- Import and use your own trusted tools or aero models in any code base.
- Evaluate 10 times more design options in the same time frame with the same resources
- No need to write code anymore.
- Your flight control systems built in Simulink plug straight in j2 software.
- Fly your designs into any simulator platform
- Qualify change and re-fly using direct Pilot feedback.
- Use j2 software as an enhanced mission planning tool identifying operational/ manouverability sensitivities.