No, no script writing or code writing at all. This is one of the key advantages of using the j2 Universal Tool Kit software and contributes greatly to how much faster you can go without adding manpower or work hours. The emphasis with j2 moves from the endless writing of code and/or scripts, a significant bottleneck, to using the valuable aerospace domain knowledge within the team to conduct significantly more and more valuable analysis quickly and easily.
We're happy to answer your questions and help you find out more about our system:
- Trusted and Proven Design Software
- Collaborative team environment with embedded change and version control
- Accelerated Design Cycle
- Import and use your own trusted tools or aero models in any code base.
- Evaluate 10 times more design options in the same time frame with the same resources
- No need to write code anymore.
- Your flight control systems built in Simulink plug straight in j2 software.
- Fly your designs into any simulator platform
- Qualify change and re-fly using direct Pilot feedback.
- Use j2 software as an enhanced mission planning tool identifying operational/ manouverability sensitivities.