You can run anything up to 10,000 cases at present. The j2 software would expect to complete an initial analysis on these cases in one go without any need to write scripts in order to run each case. You might expect to run say 3000 cases in minutes not hours. We can be more precise on this if we have a better view of the project you are working on.
We're happy to answer your questions and help you find out more about our system:
- Trusted and Proven Design Software
- Collaborative team environment with embedded change and version control
- Accelerated Design Cycle
- Import and use your own trusted tools or aero models in any code base.
- Evaluate 10 times more design options in the same time frame with the same resources
- No need to write code anymore.
- Your flight control systems built in Simulink plug straight in j2 software.
- Fly your designs into any simulator platform
- Qualify change and re-fly using direct Pilot feedback.
- Use j2 software as an enhanced mission planning tool identifying operational/ manouverability sensitivities.